Sunday 16 March 2008

First Craving: False Alarm?

A few days back, I got a call from Moah asking me to pick up something to munch on.
"Cherry tomatoes!"
she blurted out, and then promptly demanded that I find a crate...or two. Could this be the Munchkin's first food craving? Moah doesn't believe so .....


but she keeps asking for more cherry tomatoes.


I believe she is starting to really enjoy the whole pregnancy experience. Then again, we are still in the elementary stages of it all. As of today, she has had a pretty mellow pregnancy; thankfully lacking in all the hoopla of morning sickness. I hope for her sake that it remains this way. Our next appointment is this Friday. Hopefully we'll have some new pictures to post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wish you were here ... or I was there ... miss you

love mi xox

Anonymous said...

feeling a lot of the same out our way. hopefully we get to hook it up this summer. maybe we can find a way to get you out here for an extended visit once the munchkin is out and about.
big bros.