Monday 21 July 2008

First Presents

We've been shopping.
Or should I say, Moah's been shopping.


I remember once, when shopping was simple; when all I needed was a shiny steel wrench or an ol' school wooden hockey stick to take up hours of my browsing time. No more. Now it's tiny socks for tiny feet, colourful lights for scary monsters, and pumps to...to pump who knows what.


I nod my head, I shake my head


My job as a shopping helper/carrier seems to consist of very few but nonetheless important duties. Here following is a list of basic duties I found very useful when shopping for ChloƩ Nurie.

Duty 1: Find a cart and then find wife.
Duty 2: Remain in fairly close vicinity of possible purchases.
Duty 3, the most important of all shopping duties: Nod or shake head when asked questions like: "Do you like the color?" or "Is it cute?"
Note, it is not important if one nods in agreement or shakes in disagreement but, it is VERY important to do one OR the other. Never do both. This will only extend the excursion by a good 30 or so minutes.
Duty 4: Place item in cart and push cart to next item.

Simple, I guess. But I always have problems with the second one.

No comments: